InSinkErator is a fantastic producer of garbage disposers. One of the newest garbage disposers that this company has made available is the InSinkErator Badger 5.This product has been making waves in the market recently and in this review, you are going to find out exactly why this is the case.
- This product the Badger 5 comes with a fantastic induction motor that runs on ½ horsepower, thereby giving you a heavy-duty solution to all of your waste disposing needs. The power of this machine is high enough to deal with some harder foods, along with small bones and the like.
- The body of this product has been constructed of steel, galvanized in order to make it resistant to any electrical pulses that might occur in your home.
- The warranty for this product lasts for two years and covers any malfunctions that might occur due to the product not having been properly manufactured by the company.
- This product is homegrown, which means that it has been made in the United States.
- The Badger 5 comes with a useful technology called QuickLock which would enable any plumber or mason to install it with ease.
- The motor is powerful enough to quickly dispose of the food waste that you place into it, thereby allowing you to rely on this machine for pretty much all of your food waste disposal needs in a very short amount of time after your meal is completed.
- Since this product has been made of galvanized steel, it can take a lot of rough use. Damage can often occur no matter how careful you are, so the fact that this product is so durable will ensure that you can use it for a long time to come instead of having to get it repaired frequently.
- Since this product is so easy to install, you will be able to start using it almost immediately after you receive it instead of having to wait hours upon hours while the person doing the installation figures out how to best place the garbage disposer.
- The warranty is particularly useful because it covers both parts and labor. This means that you are not just going to get a replacement part if the machine stops working properly due to a malfunction; you would get people that would install it for you as well.
- A lot of commerce has started to shift outside the US simply because it is cheaper to do it over there. InSink is, therefore, worthy of praise for keeping its labor in America and providing Americans with jobs instead of foreign entities. This shows that it is not just about profits; it is about people too and a company like this is definitely worth buying from.
- The blades of this machine are adept at chopping up the remains of your meal. They are so sharp that you would very rarely have to cut your food up before you put it into the machine.
- This garbage disposer is a little too noisy for some people’s liking. This is because of the high-power motor and is a problem that cannot be avoided.
- While the blades of this garbage disposer are certainly very sharp, they get blunt quite easily. The company replaces the blades for you but it can cause a lot of delay during which your food waste might build up, and this can be very inconvenient.
- The overall weight of the InSinkErator Badger 5 might be an issue for some because it would make it difficult to place within countertops that are not built to withstand heavy loads.
This product (InSinkErator Badger 5) has certain shortcomings, but overall, it is perfect for low to moderate use. It is certainly powerful enough to deal with a heavy load from time to time and the warranty means that for two whole years, you will not have to worry even if any of the negatives apply to you. The company does not argue a lot with people who have a warranty claim since it believes that customers always come first.