Best Waste Receptacle Enclosure with Tray Shelf
Keep your restaurant clean and organized with a Waste Receptacle Enclosure with Tray Shelf. Every restaurant owner recognizes the need for a safe, organized and odor free environment for his/her customers. We’ve all seen too many unorganized and dirty restaurants to last a lifetime. This result in a decline in revenue and ultimately to closing shop. Customer complains can also reach health inspectors who could give the notice to close the shop. We all know that a clean and safe business environment can only lead to happy and returned clients.
Using a Tray Top Waste Receptacle will provide you with many benefits for your business. Whether it is to spice up your restaurant or add some extra convenience for your clients, a Waste Receptacle Enclosure with Tray Shelf offers plenty of options that will move your dine-in restaurant in the right direction.
Key Benefits of a Waste Receptacle Enclosure with Tray Shelf
• Your diner will stay cleaner and more organized with a tray top waste receptacle.
• You are also more willing to stack your tray neatly when there is a tray top on the restaurant trash can.
• Provides a polished look to any restaurant
• Increase functionality of trash cans
• It allows you to add recycling options to your trash cans
• It reduces odor hanging in the air
• Easy to clean and safe to use
To keep your customers happy while dining in a safe, friendly and organized diner we’ve found some excellent Waste Receptacle Enclosures with Tray Shelves to fit any restaurant’s style and functionality.
1. Flash Furniture Wood Tray Top Receptacle in Oak
When you need a large capacity bussing station this Push Door Waste Receptacle from Flash Furniture will be the perfect addition to any diner or restaurant. The big ”Thank You” text in front of the receptacle encourages customers to place waste food in the receptacle while the top is designed to place their empty food trays to prevent an accidental mess of food waste. The large swing front door allows for easy removal of trash cans while the floor glides help protect your floors.
• Commercial Grade Trash Receptacle
• Large capacity trash waste bin for high foot traffic areas
• Push Door with ”Thank You” Message
• Push Door: 20.625”W x 10.25”H
• Tray Top helps prevent accidental food tray disposal
• Tray Top: 2.75”H
• Large Front Door allows for quick and easy trash can removal
2. Displays2go 36 Gallon Restaurant Fast Food Trash Bin Receptacle with Door, Tray Holder (LCKDPZTRBK)
The Displays2go 36-gallon waste bin is the perfect size for restaurants and most food establishments. This 36-gallon waste receptacle easily fits most sized waste baskets which you can easily replace or remove through the large front door. Users can dispose of their trash in the bin that’s located inside the trash bin receptacle by pushing the hinged top door. This bin has an engraved “Thank You” message, which measures 20.8”W x 9”H. The top of this bin provide a holding area for dining trays for organizing purposes. The overall build quality is sturdy and made from beautiful craft wood with a black melamine laminate cover.
• Large 36-gallon trash bin – perfect capacity for restaurant, cafeterias, dining halls, and fast food outlets
• Swing open door has hinges and a “thank you” message
• Open compartment holds a 36-gallon waste liner bucket (sold separately)
• Top shelf keeps trays up in order: width of 12″W x 12″L.Measures 46.3″ tall
• Material used for manufacturing: Plywood, Melamine
3. Displays2Go 36 Gallon Commercial Waste Bin, Top Tray Holder, Swinging Door, Graphic, Melamine – Special Mahogany (LCKDPZTRSM)
Another 36-gallon commercial waste bin from Dislays2Go is the special mahogany finished waste receptacle with tray shelf. The build quality from this special mahogany waste bin is awesome. It’s made from durable medium density fiberboard so it can resist frequent use unlike the ones made from wood. Effortlessly place the commercial waste bin in common areas where waste accumulates at a fast rate so that customers can dispose of waste without any trouble. The Displays2Go 36 Gallon Commercial Waste Bin measures approximately 22’’w x 46’’h x 22’’d. Just like the above top drop waste receptacles, the special mahogany top drop waste bin has a ‘’Thank You’’ graphic design on the front panel to make it easier for customers to recognize and dispose of their waste.
• 36 Gallon Commercial Waste Receptacle
• Top Shelf for stacking trays
• “Thank You” Engraved Graphic on front panel/door
• Indoor and outdoor use
• Special Mahogany Melamine
4. Gallon Waste Receptacle Enclosure with Tray Shelf 32
Another great addition to your waste bin collection is the 32-gallon waste receptacle enclosure which brings style and functionality to your trash cans collection. The 32 gallon features a dark walnut finish which will complement your existing décor. A raised shelf occupies the top structure of the bin for customers to place trays in. The inside compartment conveniently holds one 32 gallon trash can and dolly.
• Featuring an attractive dark walnut finish
• 11” diameter opening
• 32 Gallon waste receptacle
• Fits most existing decors
5. Bobrick 3644 ClassicSeries Stainless Steel Recessed Waste Receptacle, Satin Finish, 12 Gallon Capacity, 17-11/16″ Width x 29-5/8″ Height
Looking for a stainless steel waste receptacle? Then the Bobrick 3644 Classic Series Stainless Steel Recessed Waste Receptacle is your go-to product. Bobrick is the manufacturer of high-quality waste receptacles that showcase quality craftsmanship and special engineering skills. Even though their products are high end priced items you will be satisfied with the durability and long lifespan these products has to offer.
• Satin-finish stainless steel
• Seamless beveled flange
• Removable, receptacle locks into cabinet
• Hooks hold optional vinyl liner
• Measures 17-11/16″ width by 29-5/8″ height
A Waste Receptacle Enclosure with Tray Self will not only cover and conceal trash for your business/restaurant; they help keep the waste disposal area neat and tidy. Customers can easily dispose waste into the receptacle and then place their empty trays right on top. This will save you and your staff valuable time cleaning up after customers. Consider adding Top Drop Waste Receptacle to your dine-in restaurant. You can find they offer many benefits to you, your workers and your customers. These Waste Receptacles is well built, designed to match any decor, and exceptionally stylish.