Top 5: Best Continuous Composter Reviews 2017
Composting is an excellent way to reduce the amount of unwanted waste your household generates on a daily basis, in addition, you get the added benefit of free fertilizer for your flower beddings, garden, and crops. There are some nifty options for indoor composting on the market, but to do it on a larger scale you need to move outdoors with a Continuous Composter. Here are 5 of the Best Continuous Composters available, each of these rolling tumblers will help keep your backyard composting as easy and tidy as possible.
What is a Continuous Composter?
A Continuous Composter is usually special bin with numerous bins (2-3) in sequence, transferring materials from one bin to another as the compost matures. This unique composter simplifies the composting process. The bin has usually two or three vertically or horizontally dianabol separated compartments that keep fresh food scraps, partially decomposed material, and mature compost from mixing.
1. Yimby Tumbler Composter, Color Black
The Yimby Composter is the perfect solution for continuous composting of kitchen food scraps and other organic materials. This dual chamber tumbling composter consists of two composting compartments allowing for continuous swapping of the uninterrupted flow of rich, healthy compost.
Constructed of BPA free UV inhibited recycled polypropylene which won’t degrade under direct sunlight. The body stands strong on galvanized steel frame legs which won’t bend, buckle or rust in extreme weather conditions.
The rolling tumbler features adjustable air vents and deep fins to continuously break up large clumps of composting materials for better oxygen to mix with the composting process. This allows for greater aeration than standard composters.
• Dual chamber tumbling composter
• Durable construction
• Adjustable air vents
• Faster composting process
• 37-gallon capacity
2. Joraform Compost Tumbler JK 125
The Joraform range of composters is, without a doubt, one of the most effective and efficient outdoor compost barrels in the world. These Composters were designed in Sweden due to tougher recycling regulations. These bins have been successfully used by homeowners throughout Scandinavia for many years to compost unwanted kitchen waste.
Not only is it being used by homeowners but it’s also been used in schools and kindergartens, where they make a good educational tool for young students. The Joraform range (JK125, 270 or 400) let you make the perfect compost each time from your kitchen waste, with minimal fuss and mess.
The insulating properties allow the temperature inside the tumbler to rise higher than 160 degrees. It consists of dual chambers and dual doors for easy access to finished compost or the producing of it. It can hold up to 106 gallons of waste at a time for bulk composting.
And the attractively designed barrel is kept up high enough with a pair of galvanized steel frame legs for longer sustainability. The JK Composters are constructed for ease and simplicity of rotation
• Easily turn with hands when full of kitchen waste
• The insulation allows the temperatures to quickly rise higher than 160oF, resulting in quick and efficient composting
• The Composter is divided into dual chambers for mixing and maturing
• Pests safe due to high rise above the ground
3. Exaco Trading Company Exaco Mr.Spin Compost Tumbler – 160 Liters / 43 gallons, Dual Chamber Composter On Two-Leg Stand
The Exaco Mr.Spin Compost Tumbler is perfectly suited for small yards and for those individuals who don’t favor traditional mixing of compost with the hand and fork. This continuous composter turns food scraps into healthy fertilizer within a couple of weeks. The dual chambers make it easy for composting (one chamber for mixing while the other can be used for the cooking process).
• Dual chamber compost tumbler
• Perfect for small backyards
• Openings for easy access for mixing or retrieving
• 160 liters / 43-gallon capacity
4. Miracle-Gro DC270MG Dual Chamber Tumbling Composter
The Miracle-Gro Dual Chamber Tumbler let you easily turn your unwanted kitchen waste into nutritious fertilizer for your vegetable and flower gardens. The Miracle-Gro Composter features dual compartments for more efficient composting. You’ll notice inside the chambers there are mixing bars that help accelerate the decomposition process. This makes way for year-round composting. Two easy-slide doors make the filling and dumping a breeze – and keep odors in place.
• Dual compartments for more efficient composting
• Aeration system to speed up composting process
• Mixing Bars inside the chambers accelerate the decomposition process
• Durable, heavy-duty construction
• Will easily hold up to 70L of compost
• This is an aftermarket of generic part
5. Good Ideas CW-2X12 Senior Wizard Dual Tumbler Compost Bin
Two compartment chambers
When one’s full, start filling the other. Never wait for a batch to finish before adding more material.
Better Grip for Turning
The Good Ideas Senior comes with Massive grab bars and recessed handles give you leverage to easily turn the drum.
Keep it secret, keep it safe
The large twist lids lock away odors and also prevent access from children, rodents, and most animals. None shall pass!
• 11 cubic foot total capacity (5.5 per chamber)
• Fully Assembled-Low maintenance
• Large lids to secure the chambers
• Made in the USA with FDA approved materials
• Fully Assembled-Low maintenance
Why waste your hard earned money when you’ll be able to produce rich compost for your garden within a few weeks with a Continuous Composter mentioned above.